Corix's multi-utility operations integrate water, wastewater, gas, sustainable energy and electric services into one utility company.
By reducing management overhead, sharing technical and customer support, and strengthening buying power, Corix makes providing energy and water more cost-effective for resort developments or small communities.
Our multi-utility operations include a comprehensive suite of utility services that can be combined to meet the needs of each customer:
- Energy: select the most appropriate energy source for each application. Energy choices include GeoExchange, propane, biomass, natural gas, liquid natural gas, district energy and electricity.
- Water: qualified and certified operators ensure that water delivery is safe, reliable and meets or exceeds all government requirements and guidelines.
- Wastewater: experienced and qualified operators ensure wastewater needs are met in an efficient manner, meeting or exceeding all government guidelines for wastewater treatment.
- Laboratory services: to ensure water and wastewater plants operate correctly, our accredited laboratory regularly tests the quality of water flowing through the plants.
- Municipal services: operate and maintain municipal infrastructure, including roads, street lighting, water and energy distribution systems, sanitary and storm collection systems, and common areas such as boulevards.
- Construction: offer proven expertise in the construction of municipal systems, water and wastewater treatment plants and energy facilities.
- Customer care: provide flexible packages of customer care programs, including 24/7 emergency response services and emergency call centers, meter reading services, monthly billing services and collection and call center operations.
- Regulatory and government standards: meet all guidelines and regulations established by governing bodies, establishing those standards as the basis for our operating, maintenance and administrative practices.
- Infrastructure development
- Rate design
- Project management
Field infrastructure services
Corix can supply technical expertise and utility products for:
- Industrial and municipal pumps: design, supply, service and repair a full range of municipal pumps and pump packages.
- Water, sanitary and irrigation systems: supply, service and repair hydrants and water meters. Services include leak detection, backflow preventers, uni-directional flushing, valve exercising, confined space entry, system assessments, hot tapping and pipe fusion.
- Pipe rehabilitation: Assess pipe systems and plan long-term rehabilitation programs. Services include sectional point repairs and lateral liner repairs, potable water pipe relining, manhole repair, CCTV inspections, high-pressure jet/vac cleaning, hydro excavation and root control.