Water Treatment Systems
Water treatment systems continue to undergo dramatic changes, driven by both technological advances and tougher regulations.
Safer, higher quality drinking water from more cost effective and reliable water treatment systems is sought by all environmentally and fiscally responsible plant owners.
To meet this need at Corix Water Systems, we design, engineer and manufacture a complete selection of water treatment systems, producing from 10 to 5,000 gpm (50 to 25,000 m3/d).
Designed to meet water quality goals
Our plants are designed to reliably meet all water quality goals. These include a final turbidity of less than 0.1 NTU and particle removal that easily exceeds the requirements of the USEPA and Canadian regulations for protection against pathogens such as Giardia and Cryptosporidium.
Benefits of Corix water treatment systems
Our treatment plants are factory assembled, piped, wired, programmed and tested prior to shipment and require only water, waste and electrical connections on-site.
- safe drinking water
- cost savings of up to 40% over conventional, in-situ construction
- guaranteed performance, quality and longevity
- process tailored to each application
- reduced plant design and construction time
- minimal site work, simple hook-up
- pre-commissioned before shipment
- modular construction enables plant capacity to better match growth, reducing initial expenditures
Our water treatment systems use proven and reliable processes. We research and develop new technologies to ensure we will exceed your requirements for cost-effective, innovative and proven solutions.
Our commitment to you
Corix Water Systems is committed to designing and building water treatment systems that provide safe, pure, water, are automated for ease of operation, use less chemicals and are cost-effective in operation.
We will do this through:
- using the best available technology
- investing in research and design
- ensuring adequate training and support to operating staff
- providing the most cost-effective and reliable process
- providing flexible construction and delivery programs
- reducing power and labor requirement