West Shore Environmental Services
Completed Sewers Ready for Customer Connections
West Shore Environmental Services has completed several sewer lines ready to receive home sewer connections.
Completed Projects Ready for Customer Connections
- Acadian Road, Ashley Place, Atkins Road and Avrill Road;
- Belair Road, Blueberry Lane and Brock Avenue (808-908);
- Camli Place and Churchwood Place;
- Dawn Lane and Duncan Place;
- Flatman Subdivision (Bluebird Gardens, Kinglet Place, Sanderling Way, Starling Place, Thrush Place, and Turnstone Drive);
- Fleetwood Court, Florence Lake Road and Florence Terrace;
- Gade Road, Glen Lake Road, Glennan Road, Glenview Drive, Glen Willow Place, Goldstream Avenue (606-951 & 1103-1289) and Guyton Way;
- Happy Valley Road (3202-3690), Haslam Avenue and Huckleberry Terrace;
- Isabell Avenue;
- Jenkins Avenue;
- Kathlynn Place and Kingfisher Drive;
- Lake End Road, Lakeshore Place, Leigh Road (1103-3096), Lindsay Road, Loch Glen Place, Lodmell Road and Loma Linda Drive;
- Mary Ellen Place, Matson Road and Monnington Place;
- Page Avenue, Parkdale Drive, Powers Lane, Preston Way and Prospector Way;
- Raycroft Place and Rockingham Road;
- Selica Road, Setchfield Avenue, Shaw Avenue, Shoreview Drive, Skogstad Way, Sooke Road (2610-2714) and Summer Breeze Lane;
- Tayberry Terrace, Toth Place and Treanor Avenue;
- Valley View Estates (Alumroot Close, Cornus Court, Moss Ridge Close, Ridge Pond Drive, Wild Berry Bend, Wild Blossom Court, Wild Country Lane, Wild Pond Lane and Wild Ridge Way);
- Walfred Place, Walfred Road (919-1012), Waterlily Lane, Weaver Place and Westwind Drive.
Most of these are gravity sewer connections and properties can be hooked up directly to the sewer stub location on the property boundary.
Sewer systems that are part of a LPS (low pressure sewer system) will also need to purchase a grinder pump from West Shore Environmental Services when they connect.