Call Center Operations
Corix works with utility companies, cooperatives and municipalities to provide comprehensive, fully customized call center services.
Committed to providing excellent customer care, Corix constantly monitors service levels and provides extensive training for our call center team.
Our call center operations are integrated into the Corix Work Management System (CWMS), a secure, automated and customizable system designed to maximize productivity, efficiency and customer satisfaction. The CWMS enables call center representatives to share up-to-the minute customer account information with field installers for reduced downtime, faster work order completion and fewer customer issues.
Additional services include:
- 24/7 and holiday availability for maximum customer convenience
- After-hours call routing for emergency situations
- Language translations
- Liaison between field supervisors and installers for improved productivity
- Customized scripts to verify and protect customer information
- Appointment scheduling processes that fit customers’ availability
- Quick response (24 hours or less) to customer inquiries, claims and troubleshooting issues
- Outbound surveying to improve customer service levels