Corix Customer Choice Program
The Corix Customer Choice Program was designed to offer a level of resources, planning, processes and tools needed to support an "opt-out" program. Corix provides a range of complete, customizable, meter services that can help savvy utilities turn this challenge into an opportunity to further satisfy their customers’ needs.
Depending on your needs, the Corix Customer Choice Program can deliver a complete turnkey opt-out solution - from meter exchange to meter reading to customer billing – or offer help with specific tasks such as customer education, call center support or RF mitigation. Our objective is to develop and deliver innovative solutions that meet your exact requirements.
- We can provide your customers with complete information regarding the benefits of having a Smart Meter, to ensure they fully understand all the associated advantages before making a decision. We can tailor the messaging to match the needs of your customers.
Call Center Operations:
- Corix's Call Center Operations provide you with secure data management, detailed call records and archiving capabilities needed to streamline your customer service processes. Additionally, information collected enhances your ability to address any service issues that may arise.
- We can remove or exchange any Smart Meter model and handle any associated customer issues. Our solution also includes our proven field processes which guarantee a seamless meter transition.
- Our field technicians are trained to fulfill analog data reading for all customers who choose to opt-out of their Smart Meter program.
- The Corix state-of-the art billing system can create and distribute bills or collect and provide any portion of billing information required by your system.
End Point Troubleshooting:
- The Corix proven process tools proactively investigate and service Smart Meter end points in the field to maximize system performance and maintain reliability.
- We can work with Smart Meter technology providers to analyze the Smart Meter network. To optimize radio coverage, we can perform site survey, radio strength analysis and equipment reads.
- Corix utilizes its own industry-leading processes and electronic tools to guarantee an efficient, quality, paperless and streamlined results. By using state-of-the-art Corix systems and equipment, we are able to capture accurate, high-quality field data then transfer it to our clients electronically, securely and without error.
- We can provide detailed reporting on all aspects of your meter exchange program, such as number of customer calls, completed meter replacements and inventory management.