Call Center Operations
Corix works with utility companies, cooperatives and municipalities to provide comprehensive, fully customized call center services. Our call center can be included as part of a deployment project or standalone. Each project is customized to the specific needs of our clients.
Committed to customer service
Committed to providing excellent customer care, Corix constantly monitors service levels and adheres to established policies to ensure high quality standards are always maintained.
We also provide extensive training for our call center team. For example, our call center team is fully equipped to provide language translations and interpretations, ensuring that every customer receives the attention and service they deserve.
Integrated for maximum productivity, efficiency and customer satisfaction
In addition, our call center operations are integrated into the Corix Work Management System (CWMS), a secure, automated, and customizable system designed to maximize productivity, efficiency, and customer satisfaction. The CWMS enables call center representatives to share up-to-the minute customer account information with field installers for reduced downtime, faster work order completion, and fewer customer issues.
- Dynamic messaging and interaction with callers
- Appointment scheduling, confirmation, and reminders
- Ongoing customer support
- Live versus answering machine detection
- Text-to-speech technology
- Customized scripts for outbound recruitment calls
- Service technicians field calls
- Credit card payment options
- First tier technical support
- Automated callback feature to reduce customer hold time
- 24/7 and holiday availability for maximum customer convenience
- After-hours call routing for emergency situations
- Language translations
Download our Call Center Operations Brochure (PDF 270 KB) and our Corix Work Management System (CWMS) Brochure (PDF 464 KB).