Corix Corporate Giving
Corix believes in supporting charitable and philanthropic organizations in the communities where we live and work.
Areas of Focus
Corix will consider providing donations and in-kind support to registered not-for-profit organizations, registered charities, and philanthropic endeavors in the following areas:
- Community - Opportunities which support the Corix brand and partnerships in the communities we serve
- Sustainability - Activities and education related to the environment, conservation, and sustainable energy technologies
- Youth - Initiatives focused on learning and critical thinking in, and the general aid of, children
Types of Support
In addition to considering making cash donations, Corix will consider granting donations in-kind as well as time volunteered by Corix employees. Additionally, Corix will consider sponsoring community initiatives and programs that help build relationships with corporate partners and customers.
Corix does not support the following programs, activities, organizations, and events:
- Individual applicants or pursuits
- Religious affiliated groups or activities
- Political candidates/parties, partisan causes, or lobbying activities
- Labor organizations
- Talent or beauty contests
- Programs designed to reduce debt or past operating deficits
Download and submit the Corix Corporate Giving Application Form (PDF 254 KB).
For further information or to submit your request, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.