Our Inclusive Workplace
At Corix, we are committed to an inclusive work environment where people feel encouraged to bring their “whole selves” to work. We work in an environment where everyone can confidently and comfortably say, “I belong here.” Because we know that by showing up authentically and allowing ourselves to be seen, we inspire the courage to take risks, speak up, ask for help, and connect with others in a more genuine way.
We recognize that we have more work to do to better understand, identify and address issues that impede the success of all Black, Indigenous, persons of color (BIPOC), women, people with disabilities, LGBTQA+ and other marginalized groups. We are focusing on cultivating and advancing a culture of equity, diversity and inclusion because it directly aligns with Corix's Purpose, Vision, and Values, it makes us a stronger, a more successful company, and because it is the right thing to do.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Our Purpose — We help people enjoy a better life and communities thrive, and this can only be achieved when everyone has an equitable opportunity to reach their fullest potential.
- We know that everyone has different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives; we are committed to building on this diversity to create safe, productive and inclusive workplaces and to support our communities where we live and work.
- We believe we have more work to do to better understand, identify and address issues that impede the success of all racialized and marginalized groups.
- We acknowledge systemic racism exists and has disproportionately disadvantaged Black, People of Color and Indigenous people far too long, significantly impeding the ability of these communities to compete equally in opportunities for employment and advancement.
- We support a trusting and respectful environment where employees feel comfortable and empowered to have complex, and sometimes difficult, discussions about diversity and inclusion.
- We believe that in order to be successful, we need to share and learn from each other so that we can strengthen our policies, programs and work practices to better serve our employees and our customers.
Policies That Support Our Inclusive Workplace
It is the policy of Corix to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, military service, protected veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. We are strongly committed to this policy and believe in the concept and spirit of the law.
Learn more about EEO and our commitment to Pay Transparency.
Corix Equal Employment Opportunity EEO Policy
EEO is the Law (English)
EEO is the Law (Spanish)
EEO is the Law - Genetic Information Non-Discrimination Act (English)
EEO is the Law - Genetic Information Non-Discrimination Act (Spanish)
Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
Innovation can only flourish when employees feel safe bringing their whole selves to work. Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) help us build those high-trust relationships that help companies flourish while also making work more rewarding.
ERGs are voluntary employee groups that form based on shared characteristics or backgrounds and are sponsored by the organization. ERG members usually share common needs in the workplace and an ERG approach to connection is helpful in organizations like ours where people are geographically spread out. The groups form, generate ideas or solutions that both address group needs and align to our business needs, then are empowered to bring those ideas to life.
Our current Employee Resource Groups are:
- Black, Indigenous, and People of Color (BIPOC) Network
- Cancer Survivor Network
- Disabilities in the Workplace Network
- LGBTQIA2S+ Network
- Military/Veterans' Network
- Open Forum Network
- Working Caregivers Network
These groups foster a sense of belonging and inspire conversation, bring new ways to look at issues and drive innovation. ERGs are a chance to take an active role in strengthening our organization in ways that are meaningful.