Submitting Invoices for Payment
If you're a US or Canadian based Corix supplier, supplying goods or services to one of our Corix locations*, please follow this process.
- 1. Prepare your Invoice
- Invoices must be in pdf file format, and typed not handwritten
- A PO Number must be included
- When emailing multiple invoices, each invoice must be submitted as a separate pdf file
- 2. Email your Invoice
- 3. Request Electronic Payment
- We’re pleased to offer electronic Automated Clearing House/Electronic Funds Transfer (ACH/EFT) as our preferred payment option.
* This excludes Corix Utilities Oklahoma Inc. For these invoices, please continue with your current process.
Transitioning to Electronic Payments
We're pleased to offer electronic ACH/EFT (Automated Clearing House/Electronic Funds Transfer) as our preferred payment option. We're requesting you transition from check payment to electronic payment at this time.
Payment by ACH/EFT offers these advantages
- Reduces your costs associated with paper and check handling
- Eliminates the possibility of stolen or lost checks
- Provides certainty of delivery
- Supports environmentally friendly business transactions
How to Enroll
Simply complete the appropriate Payment Enrollment Form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Over the next few months, we'll continue to enhance our supplier capabilities, including the launch of a new Supplier Portal. Details will be posted here at that time.
For any questions or assistance, please contact email@example.com.