Alberta - Services
At Corix Control Solutions, our technically qualified team provides exceptional customer service. As a trusted name in the oil and gas product supply industry, we offer knowledgeable service and support throughout Western Canada.
We provide custom metering solutions and repair and service of various products, including meters and valves.
Custom Metering Solutions
Corix Control Solutions provides complete design and construction of custom turnkey metering solutions for process measurement, monitoring, and control for product loading and unloading. We also commission, train, and provide maintenance for these systems.
- Select – we select the best possible equipment and instruments for the measurement task at hand
- Design – our team will design and oversee the fabrication of the metering unit utilizing ISO fabricating shops
- Installation – we provide on-site supervision to ensure that the equipment is properly installed and to the manufacturers’ specifications
- Commissioning – we commission and configure key components and where necessary, calibrate the instruments of the metering unit
- Training – we can provide special training required to operate the instruments or software
- Maintenance – we are capable of maintaining and servicing the installed system
Contact us to learn more about our custom metering solutions or to request a quote.
Repair and Service
Corix Control Solutions repairs and services a wide range of meters and valves. We are a GE Consolidated Authorized Green Tag Center (GTC*), a GE Masoneilan Authorized Repair Center (MARC*), an FMC Smith Meter Repair and Service Center, as well as a Pneumatic Products Corporation Authorized Service Center (ASC).
GE Dresser Consolidated Authorized Green Tag Center (GTC*)
Corix Control Solutions has a GE Energy Consolidated Authorized Green Tag Center (GTC) in Edmonton. Our highly qualified technicians are specially trained and certified to deliver exceptional aftermarket support, technical expertise, and responsive service.
Some of the services we provide at the GTC include:
- Factory authorized to assemble, set, and test new Dresser Consolidated pressure and safety valves
- “V” and “UV” Certificates of Authorization are issued by ASME and the National Board of Boiler and Pressure Vessel Inspectors
- Valves are tested on steam, air, or water
- Authorized to repair, set, and test pressure and safety relief valves from all manufacturers
- “VR” Certificates of Authorization are issued by ASME and the National Board of Boiler and Pressure Vessel Inspectors
- “ASVS 17” Certificates of Authorization are issued by ABSA
GE Dresser Masoneilan Authorized Repair Center (MARC*)
As a GE Masoneilan Authorized Repair Center, we work to ensure that your control equipment are functioning properly. Our team of technicians are highly trained and have the resources to inspect, diagnose, repair, and re-calibrate your equipment.
We are factory authorized to assemble and test GE’s Masoneilan valve products or products from other manufacturers. We also maintain an inventory of genuine Masoneilan parts and also supply quality original equipment (OEM) parts, ensuring you have what you need for your application.
Other services provided at our MARC include:
- Commissioning – start-up assistance to ensure equipment is operating to specifications
- Mechanical inspection – provide detailed reports of mechanical/digital conditions
- Valve repair
- Troubleshooting – helping to identify causes and providing solutions
- Retrofits – upgrading equipment to meet changing operating and environmental conditions
- Asset management – providing access to ValvKeep asset management software (VK Viewer)
- Training and seminars – Providing hands-on technical training to keep you on top of industry best practices and trends
FMC Smith Meter Repair and Service Center
Corix is factory authorized to repair and service Smith positive displacement meters and accessories at our center in Edmonton.
Pneumatic Products Corporation Authorized Service Center “ASC”
As an authorized service center, we repair and service Pneumatic Products air drying systems and also have the capability for shop and field service of instrument air and processed air dryers.
*Trademark of the General Electric Company
Contact us to learn more about our repair and service expertise or to request a quote.