Gloucester City, NJ Facility and Services
At Corix’s Gloucester City, New Jersey water utility services facility, we test both large and small water meters. Our facility houses:
- Sensus W-1250 field testers (can test large water meters ranging from 1.5” to 10” in diameter)
- Sensus W-125 field tester
- MARS Series 2400 water meter test bench (can test meters ranging from 5/8” to 2” in diameter)
Convenient and Accurate In-Line Testing
The MARS Series 2400 water meter test bench can test 20 to 24 meters at a time, depending upon the size of the meters. For example, it can handle 18 x 1” diameter meters, 22 x ¾” meters or 24 x 5/8” meters. Corix test bench and portable large water meter tester are capable of testing all types and size water meters including:
- Positive displacement meters
- Compound meters
- Turbo meters
- High performance turbine meters
- Fire service meters
Corix performs annual large water meter test programs for multiple cities, municipalities, and private water companies keeping their large meters operating accurately. These annual test programs help Corix customers keep unregistered water percentages down, and keep all meters in compliance with today’s American Water Works Association (AWWA) Standards.
Corix’s certified water meter testers have been trained to operate all testing equipment, using meter testing standards that have been set by the AWWA. These standards encompass the water volumes, pressure and flow rates required for each test and for each size of water meter.
Corix Can Find the Problem – in Any State
Our equipment is portable and multi-state certified.
- Corix’s water meter testing procedures and results recordings are approved by the Department of Weights and Measures in the State of New York, which has one of the strictest regulations in the country.
- The MARS Series 2400 water meter test bench and the Sensus W-1250 field tester have been calibrated and certified by the Department of Weights and Measures in New Jersey.
- Corix’s test bench employees have been trained and certified by MARS Company.
- Corix follows all water volumes, pressures and flow rates required by the AWWA.
In addition to testing, Corix performs water meter change out and repair services for multiple cities, municipalities, and private water companies.
To discuss your needs, call Stephen Clemens, the Regional Manager, at 856-349-7457 or 856-349-7462.