Ways to Pay Your Bill
Corix Utilities provides you with the following convenient payment alternatives:
- By Mail – Please send checks made payable to Corix Utilities (Texas) Inc., along with your coupon, to:
Corix Utilities (Texas) Inc.
PO Box 71351
Please record your full account number on the front of your check or money order. Do not remit cash when paying by mail.
- Online – Electronic payments can be made through First Billing Services, Corix Utilities' bill payment system powered, using a checking or savings account or via Visa, Mastercard, or Discover credit card. You also have the option to set-up recurring payments to withdraw automatically on a monthly basis using a checking or savings account or one of the three credit card options listed above. Visit https://uiwatertexas.firstbilling.com to pay your bill online.
- By Phone – Call our Customer Service office at 1-877-718-4396 Monday to Friday between 8:00am and 5:00pm to pay by phone using Visa, Mastercard, or Discover credit card. There is no additional fee to pay by phone using a credit card.
- MoneyGram – You may pay using MoneyGram at participating retailers. For a list of participating retailers near you, visit www.moneygram.com, click on Find a Location and enter your zip code. Additional fees from MoneyGram may apply when using this payment method. Learn more about MoneyGram.
- Walmart Walk-in Bill Pay – Use Walmart's walk-in bill payment service. Visit www.walmart.com to find a location near you. You will need to bring your bill coupon (detachable portion of your statement with your Corix Utilities account number) and cash (enough for your payment and to cover the fee). Learn more about Walmart Walk-in Bill Pay.
- Automatic bank withdrawal – Application forms for monthly withdrawal from your bank account (Automatic Clearing House – ACH) are available by calling our office at 1-877-718-4396.
If you have any questions about paying your utility bill, please contact us at 1-877-718-4396 or email us at email@example.com.