Ways to Pay Your Bill
Corix Utilities provides you with the following convenient payment alternatives:
- By Mail – Please send checks made payable to Corix Utilities (Texas) Inc., along with your coupon, to:
Corix Utilities (Texas) Inc.
PO Box 71351
Please record your full account number on the front of your check or money order. Do not remit cash when paying by mail.
- Online – Electronic payments can be made through First Billing Services, Corix Utilities' bill payment system powered, using a checking or savings account or via Visa, Mastercard, or Discover credit card. You also have the option to set-up recurring payments to withdraw automatically on a monthly basis using a checking or savings account or one of the three credit card options listed above. Visit https://uiwatertexas.firstbilling.com to pay your bill online.
- By Phone – Call our Customer Service office at 1-877-718-4396 Monday to Friday between 8:00am and 5:00pm to pay by phone using Visa, Mastercard, or Discover credit card. There is no additional fee to pay by phone using a credit card.
- MoneyGram – You may pay using MoneyGram at participating retailers. For a list of participating retailers near you, visit www.moneygram.com, click on Find a Location and enter your zip code. Additional fees from MoneyGram may apply when using this payment method. Learn more about MoneyGram.
- Automatic bank withdrawal – Application forms for monthly withdrawal from your bank account (Automatic Clearing House – ACH) are available by calling our office at 1-877-718-4396.
If you have any questions about paying your utility bill, please contact us at 1-877-718-4396 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.