About Corix Utilities & Sonoma Pines
Corix Utilities operates and maintains the electricity and natural gas services for the Sonoma Pines community.
We support these services with our Customer Care call centre, billing services, and 24-hour emergency response. Should you have any questions about your services, please contact Customer Care.
About the Corix Group of Companies
Corix is a leader in the implementation of sustainable water, wastewater, and energy utility infrastructure solutions for small to medium-sized communities across North America. We design, supply, build, install, finance, and operate local utility infrastructure on behalf of municipal, institutional, and private-sector customers.
We are a privately held company owned by the British Columbia Investment Management Corporation (BCI). Our head office is in Vancouver.
Purpose • Vision • Values
We help people enjoy a better life and communities thrive.
We are the preferred utility delivering solutions our customers want.
- We believe all accidents are preventable.
- We proactively and immediately address unsafe situations.
- We see something, we say something.
- We know that management cares for our safety.
- We have a good reputation and people want to work for us.
- We ensure execution is aligned to our strategy.
- We trust one another.
- We hold ourselves and each other accountable.
- We are trusted by our customers and stakeholders.
- We do what we say.
- We know our customers, stakeholders and employees.
- We understand our business, operations and performance.
- We co-create value for everyone involved.
- We are invested in each other’s success.
- We cultivate and nurture sustainable relationships.
- We do the best we can with the resources available at that time.
- We strive for excellence when no one else is looking.
- We take pride in everything we do.
- We are focused, efficient and effective.
- We are recognized by the customers and communities we serve.
To learn more about the Corix Group of Companies, please visit our corporate homepage.