This outage will now occur on Thursday, March 23rd, between 9:00 AM and 12 noon.
Programmed replacement of an electrical transformer will necessitate the cutting of power to Pine Vista Place residents on Tuesday, March 21, from 9-12 noon. Our operators will attempt to minimize this outage as much as possible.
Preparing for a Power Outage
As this is a short duration power outage, few special measures are required, however you should:
- Plan alternate power or accommodations for persons with special needs dependent on electrical devices
- Turn off power drawing appliances, such as stoves, heaters, and televisions
- Don't run dishwashers and washing machines during this time
- Don't plan activities in potentially dangerous areas, e.g. working in a shop or basement
- Have essential battery operated devices fully charged before the outage
- Avoid opening fridges and freezers
- Have a flashlight or mobile phone light handy
- After the outage, avoid drawing large amounts of power until the service has stabilized
We thank you for you understanding and patience as we work to maintain your utility services.
Please contact Customer Care should you have any questions.