About Corix Utilities & The Rise
Corix Utilities operates and maintains the geo-exchange energy services for The Rise community.
We support this service with our Customer Care call centre, billing services, and 24-hour emergency response. Should you have any questions about your services, please contact Customer Care.
About the Corix Group of Companies
Corix is a leader in the implementation of sustainable water, wastewater, and energy utility infrastructure solutions for small to medium-sized communities across North America. We design, supply, build, install, finance, and operate local utility infrastructure on behalf of municipal, institutional, and private-sector customers.
We are a privately held company owned by the British Columbia Investment Management Corporation (BCI). Our head office is in Vancouver.
Purpose • Vision • Values
We help people enjoy a better life and communities thrive.
We are the preferred utility delivering solutions our customers want.
- We believe all accidents are preventable.
- We proactively and immediately address unsafe situations.
- We see something, we say something.
- We know that management cares for our safety.
- We have a good reputation and people want to work for us.
- We ensure execution is aligned to our strategy.
- We trust one another.
- We hold ourselves and each other accountable.
- We are trusted by our customers and stakeholders.
- We do what we say.
- We know our customers, stakeholders and employees.
- We understand our business, operations and performance.
- We co-create value for everyone involved.
- We are invested in each other’s success.
- We cultivate and nurture sustainable relationships.
- We do the best we can with the resources available at that time.
- We strive for excellence when no one else is looking.
- We take pride in everything we do.
- We are focused, efficient and effective.
- We are recognized by the customers and communities we serve.
To learn more about the Corix Group of Companies, please visit our corporate homepage.