Sun Rivers Resort
Corix Utilities provides the Sun Rivers Resort Community with sustainable solutions for their water, wastewater and energy utilities.
- Water Services – on-site storage and distribution of water obtained from the Tk’emlups te Secwepemc water treatment plant including filtered and treated domestic water for use by residents and untreated water for outdoor irrigation through separate water mains
- Sewer Services – effluent collection through sewer mains, then treated at the wastewater treatment plant through a service agreement with the Tk’emlups te Secwepemc
- GeoExchange – residential and commercial buildings heated and cooled utilizing GeoExchange
- Energy Systems – electricity and natural gas purchased from BC Hydro and FortisBC, respectively, and delivered to Sun Rivers customers
- Municipal Services - snow removal from roadways, maintenance of roads, boulevards, street lights, fire hydrants and storm sewers